Thursday, June 29, 2006

Great Brand Moments: Home Depot

Alright, this isn't really Home Depot's fault. But it's worth repeating. My 2.5 year old son and I were in Home Depot last night buying paint. Home Depots are (as you probably already know) warehouses, with very high ceilings.

So, my son is sitting in the cart, when all of sudden he asks me "What's this?" I looked down at him, then up at the very high ceilings.

A pigeon had pooped on my son. I believe this is the true hidden danger of the big box stores.
Save This Page

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

During my search for today, on your blog I got interesting information that I need about Home Depot. Most of the people bought the services and products here for their home improvement needs. And I think this company is the people choice. I have also found while I'm surfing a network that where people share their experiences about the company here – Home Depot

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home