Tuesday, June 27, 2006

In Real Life: West Coast (San Francisco)

This is an idea I like. Russell Davies is a blogging account planner. He's got this simple idea to cut through the social networking, media scene: he's inviting others to hang out at a cafe near him to meet and chat.

Alright: let's give this a try. I've always been a big fan of Afternoon Coffee. This Thursday (29th), I'm going to head over to Cafe Centro at 102 S. Park here in San Francisco at about 2:00 PM. If you can make it over, please join me.
Save This Page

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary - is this going to be the only way I am actually able to catch up with you? How's life man -- you should come by our offices some time (425 Bush). Rob

12:37 PM  
Blogger russell said...

excellent stealing. take some pictures. let's share.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You meme-stealer, you! Dana and I are cooking up the very same concept for NYC!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Gary Stein said...

Excellent! I feel the meme brewing. Pics, definitely. RL: wish I could be there. Rob: can you make it?

1:24 PM  
Blogger russell said...

Seems like it might soon be time for a flickr group.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Vandy said...

Good Idea! London's too far for now, look forward to coffee.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home