Tuesday, June 13, 2006

ClickZ Video Event this Friday

I'm heading off tomorrow to the ClickZ Online Video Ad Forum in lovely New York. If you're going to the event, please stop in and say hello.

As far as I know, this is the first event specifically focused on online video ads. I think we're hitting a critical point here with video ads: the amount of money being spent on these things are significant, and we're seeing more inventory becoming avaialable. Taking a detailed look at them makes sense.
Save This Page

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gary,
I'm coming out to SF Monday next week. Are you around that afternoon? I was hoping I could meet you and Carat Fusion folks?

4:09 AM  
Blogger Gary Stein said...

Hi Max

Of course! Give me a call. It'll be good to see you.

=G

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home