Wednesday, March 15, 2006

NEWS: I've joined AMMO Marketing

Good morning!

The news today for me is that I have joined AMMO Marketing, as Director of Strategy. AMMO is based here, in San Francisco, and is a part of the ISOBAR network of companies. I'm sitting in an office shared by CARAT and FreeStyle. I'm excited to be back in the world of agencies, and happy to be working with a few people I've known for many years, including AMMO chief Julian Aldridge, who I worked with eons ago at Red Sky.

Those of you watching closely know that I had a short stint this year at BuzzMetrics. They are a great company and a great group of people. It is clear to me that they are the far-and-away leaders in a field I've always considered to be critical to marketers and agencies. My time there was brief, but wonderful and there is not even a tiny drop of bad blood--and I look forward to working with them in this post as well.
Save This Page

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Kim said...

Like Gretzky said, go to where the puck is going to be, right?

Interesting choice of where to play in the WOM delivery chain...

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet creeping Jesus -- Gary? I thought that was you! I worked with you 'back in the day' at Poppe Tyson. (you were usually zipping by on skates) AMMO is now a partner/client of my company! I hope you're enjoying your new(ish) gig. We love the people at AMMO. I hope to see you at a rooftop event.

Cheers,
Jo Beck

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home