Thursday, July 06, 2006

PodCast on Small Businees & WOM

I just did a PodCast with Jim Butz of Resonnect. I met Jim at WOMMA conference and he asked me to come on and talk about a few of my 10 Commandments for WOMM. You can listen to the podcast here. The focus is on small businesses.

In other news: I working on an e-book of my presentation. I posted my slides, but the slides don't really tell much of a story. I'm up to Commandment #3. I'll (of course) post it up when it's all done.
Save This Page

3 Comments:

Blogger Gary Stein said...

my pleasure! Any time at all.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about your presentation. A friend of mine, who always interests such events, likes and appreciates your ideas so much. He promised to give me your book when he reads it himself.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous aircraft charters said...

i have read your post its very interesting and attractive. i am very impressed. thanks for sharing it

aircraft charters

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home